Eunoia

/yü'-noi-ä/ noun.

The shortest English word containing all five main vowel graphemes. It comes from the Greek word εύνοια which means well mind.

Eunoia is also defines as “beautiful thinking.”(from Wikipedia)

2008年10月28日 星期二

TV - Joey "and the newfound habit"

So far, before 2004, I catch US TV shoes only on TV. That restricted me largely due to my lack of the TV at home. I get to watch once in a while when I was at my folk's house.

However, with newfound ability to download contents over internet, I tried my hands with the BT when I try to watch the Friends spin-off, "Joey." Image:Joey title card.jpg

As the title suggest, it's a show about Joey, one of the six friends from Friends. He moves to L.A. to polish his career. While it's never reach the quality of the original series, and met with little praise, it's nonetheless a entertaining sitcom if only for the reason to have more Friends.

It's 2004 through 2005 that I begin my obsession with US TV shows.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留下您的意見:)