Eunoia

/yü'-noi-ä/ noun.

The shortest English word containing all five main vowel graphemes. It comes from the Greek word εύνοια which means well mind.

Eunoia is also defines as “beautiful thinking.”(from Wikipedia)

2008年12月16日 星期二

081217 - Dancing with the WALL-E

I love robots. I've gone as far as using C-3PO as my avatar on-line, and putting up a R4 on my desk. So it's a no-brainer that I immediately fell in love with WALL-E the moment I saw it on the movie teaser.

Six Monthes later, I had watched WALL-E for the sixth times, and still enjoyed every moment of it. I remembered going through AICN.com Holiday Gifts Shopping list, and one of the toys they recommend was the iDance version of WALL-E, which seems to be the most detail one, also the price is just right.

So last sunday, I visited the Toy'r'us and get myself one.IMG_8883
ta-da~(in WALL-E's voice)

IMG_8888
By pressing a button on his body, WALL-E will dance and say his name(W-A-L-L---E). It'll reponse to your voice, or any other loud sound. He can dance(by waving his arms randomly.)

IMG_8897
As you can see, an iPod(or any other MP3 player) can "plug" in, and WALL-E will become a speaker of some sort. He can also dance to the beat, but even though I chose a slow-beat music, he still moves frantically, so I turn off the feature.

IMG_8899
Say hello to R4, my long-time table-toy(which is dress-up like a.....nun?!)

While it cost me a bit fortune, nothing gets you energized in the morning by saying Good Morning to him, and see the reposnd.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留下您的意見:)